Welcome to Unique Outcomes …
Hopeful conversations, meaningful change
We (David Lees and Paul Montgomery) are Brisbane-based social workers who share a commitment to the development of collaborative, optimistic and socially just approaches to human service and community work. Having worked together in a wide variety of practice settings over the past twenty years, we have developed a shared passion for ways of working that reflect the strengths based, solution-focused, narrative, and appreciative inquiry approaches. We provide a range of services inspired by these traditions.
We work with…
- Individuals, couples and families seeking counselling
- Workers, team leaders and managers in human and community services
- Human and Community Service Teams
- Human and Community Service Organisations/Agencies
- Networks and Community Groups
- Engage in hopeful conversations that enable positive changes
- Promote a greater focus on critical reflection and practice-based learning in human service and community work
- Nurture the integration of narrative, collaborative and strengths based practices.